Call us in advance at (206) 436-2960 to reserve a seat for an upcoming event.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR OPEN MIC.
Maximum 2 attendees per reservation.
View printable calendar here!
Monthly RSVP-Only Events (registration REQUIRED):
- Open Mic hosted by Chuck Gould
- Every Wednesday, 7:00pm. Sign-up begins at 6:30pm.
- All ages and all content welcome — music, poetry, comedy, dance, whatever…as long as it’s not hate speech, we want to hear it! Performers are given approximately 7 minutes, with the possibility of extended time after all participants have shared. No actual microphone is used, but feel free to bring your own amplification if you so desire. A keyboard is available to play during this event.
Participation is limited only to fully vaccinated people. Mask must remain on during your performance. Proof of vaccination will be requested. Capacity is limited, and only a certain number of seats will be available, so don’t wait to call!
Drop-In Events (no registration required):
- French Conversation
- Every Wednesday, 5:00-6:00pm. For intermediate speakers. Adults only, please.
- Game Night with Johnboy
- Every Thursday, 3:00-8:30pm. Instruction on the ancient Chinese game of Go begins at 3pm. Come by and play Go, Cribbage, Scattergories, and more.