Call us in advance at (206) 436-2960 to reserve a seat for an upcoming event. Maximum 2 attendees per reservation.
September 2021 Drop-In Events (no registration required):
- French Conversation
- Every Wednesday, 5:00-6:00pm. For intermediate speakers. Adults only, please.
- Game Night with Johnboy
- Every Thursday, 3:00-8:30pm. Instruction on the ancient Chinese game of Go begins at 3pm. Come by and play Go, Cribbage, Scattergories, and more.
September 2021 RSVP-Only Events (registration required):
- Open Mic hosted by Chuck Gould
- Every Wednesday, 7:00pm. Sign-up begins at 6:30pm.
- All ages and all content welcome — music, poetry, comedy, dance, whatever…as long as it’s not hate speech, we want to hear it! Performers are given approximately 7 minutes, with the possibility of extended time after all participants have shared. No actual microphone is used, but feel free to bring your own amplification if you so desire. A keyboard is available to play during this event.
- Participation is limited only to fully vaccinated people. Mask must remain on during your performance. Non-vaccinated people may attend as audience members. Proof of vaccination may be requested. Capacity is limited, and only a certain number of seats will be available, so don’t wait to call!