That’s right — the bookstore and cafe are open for shopping and snacking!
Thanks for stopping in this past month. It’s been great to see you! Here are a few updates from your local bookworm birds:
- We apologize, but we’ve reached full capacity and cannot accept any more books for credit or donation until further notice. Small quantities of a few books at a time may be taken on a case-by-case basis, and if we already approved your drop-off before this message was posted, please still bring them by. Thanks for understanding, and we hope you’re well.
- Our hours are 10am to 6pm, every day. Yes, we are open on July 4th!
- The staff is wearing masks, and we require customers to wear masks as well, when not eating or drinking. We also provide hand sanitizer at the register and by the front door. Let’s protect each other!
- Our limited menu now includes Macrina pastries and Seattle Bagel Bakery bagels! No sandwiches yet, but please follow our social media pages (links at bottom) for updates.You’re welcome to dine in, but please respect social distancing and only sit close to people in your household.
- Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Beer, wine, and cider are still served, though — as always — they can’t be taken home and must be consumed inside.
- We now have a two-foot-high sneeze guard encircling the entire cafe area! We can see and talk to you while remaining safe.
- Per state regulations, fewer people are allowed in the store at one time, and visits are limited to 30 minutes or under.
- Most events and performances will not be resumed until Phase 4 of the county’s reopening plan. This includes the Open Mic and Jazz Jam. Keep watching and supporting your favorite Buzzard musicians online!
- Our fundraiser is still going strong. We are so close to meeting our stretch goal! Click here to contribute.
Can’t wait to see you!
Enter your e-mail here to sign up for our mailing list so you don’t miss an update!
HOW TO ORDER BOOKS:
In-Person: Beginning June 8th, stop by the store between 10am and 6pm. We can help you look for items on our shelves, or place an online order for pickup or delivery.
Phone: (206) 436-2960. Someone will be present between the hours of 10am-6pm to take your call. Outside of these hours, please feel free to leave a message and callback number.
E-mail: Please contact email@example.com. Include name, address, phone number, and the titles you are interested in. We will reply as soon as possible.
Online Form: Visit couthbuzzard.com/orderonline and enter pertinent information. We are only able to ship new books at this time.