Re-opening Monday, June 8th!
That’s right — we’re opening our doors this coming Monday!!
- Our hours will be 10am to 6pm, every day.
- The staff will be wearing masks, and we require customers to wear masks as well, when not eating or drinking. We’ll also provide hand sanitizer at the register and by the front door. Let’s protect each other!
- We’ll be serving a limited menu — espresso, tea, sodas, and floats to drink, and cookies, bananas, nuts, chips, and our famous Buzzard Brownies to eat. You’re welcome to dine in, but please respect social distancing and only sit close to people in your household.
- Indoor and outdoor seating will be available. Beer, wine, and cider are still available, though — as always — they can’t be taken home and must be consumed inside.
- We now have a two-foot-high sneeze guard encircling the entire cafe area! We can see and talk to you while remaining safe.
- Per state regulations, fewer people will be allowed in the store at one time, and visits are limited to 30 minutes or under.
Events and performances will not be resumed at this time. Keep watching and supporting your favorite Buzzard musicians online!
Our fundraiser is still going strong. We are so close to meeting our stretch goal! Click here to contribute.
We are also looking for a part-time barista/bookseller. Bring a paper resume or send an email to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to see you!
HOW TO ORDER BOOKS:
In-Person: Beginning June 8th, stop by the store between 10am and 6pm. We can help you look for items on our shelves, or place an online order for pickup or delivery.
Phone: (206) 436-2960. Someone will be present between the hours of 10am-6pm to take your call. Outside of these hours, please feel free to leave a message and callback number.
E-mail: Please contact email@example.com. Include name, address, phone number, and the titles you are interested in. We will reply as soon as possible.
Online Form: Visit couthbuzzard.com/orderonline and enter pertinent information. We are only able to ship new books at this time.